Sunday, January 20, 2008

New year resolution was crap!! Ive been working like Helllll again.

3 projects. 2 upcoming presentations. tons of drawings. hall work. birthday parties. late nights. insomnia. sore throat. flu. argh.

But i still manage to complete my 2 seasons of Heros!! Woota~~!!!

Season 2 sucks lah!! Wa piang, shouldn't have watched. waste time nia.

I was digging through all my old photos while projecting and I came across this set of passport photos tt ive kept.

Tada! wahhahaha..



pic 1 and 3 so cute! hair kena china boy.
pic 4 zai. my symmetrically angled hair manage to accentuate my large protruding ears. nt easy to cut k! n note how earnest i looked! v serious boy. prefect wannabe mah.
pic 5 like want to laugh dont want to laugh liddat.
pic 7- full grown china man!! blardy pimple on my IC!
pic 9- the last smile b4 army
pic 12- present

hohoho...

k. back to projects.






3 comments:

sEtH said...

Eh YY, cool pics u have but dun u think u shld ask my permission when u take my pic?? Now that u know, go do something about that pic 12... ^_^

Anonymous said...

oh you look cuter when you were younger. whatever happened to the present you, especially the last pic there. it's simply hideous. what a sad evolution, hard on you man (:

Yong Yi said...

seth- eh u come eat my shit la

ed- pls lor! i look ten million times better than ur rambutan head!