Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A few days ago, one of my ex-students msn me out of the blue and asked:


Boy: CHER! YOU KNOW 10 DIFF WAYS ON HOW TO USE A PEN?

Me: Hmm.. I also dunno. I very stupid one.

Boy: O. IC. THEN BB.


Well, its not exactly the first time I couldn’t answer questions fired by the kids. There was once, a P1 girl keep asking me how to spell the animal with the long long neck. I wasn’t too sure how many r, f and e are there so I just pretend I cannot hear.

But this qns quite interesting! 10 diff ways to use a pen. Its actually their journal topic sia.. hmm, I think think think until my coconut head almost crack and I came up with 5!!


Other than writing and drawing,

  1. use it as a gift!
  2. use it to help you insert a 2 pin plug into the socket.
  3. bundle 10 pens together n double it as a dildo!
  4. collect them n use as missiles from your pencil box. v interesting to play with esp when u finish your exam early!
  5. 笔仙!woohoo! Dun we just love playing with the pen spirit during our skool days?!

:) I deserve a pat on my back.

*pat*


p.s. kids! If any of you happen to be reading cher’s blog, Pls don’t quote what I say! They are absolute rubbish and all wrong! DON’T write that in your journal!


***


Check out this Thailand beer commercial. (turn on ur volume!)





one more!



4 comments:

sEtH said...

Haha the thai commercial damn funny... so Emo LOL

Yong Yi said...

THANKS... FUNNY RIGHT!!! some of my stupid frens say not funny at all la! kns....

Anonymous said...

CHER!! IT'S G-I-R-A-F-F-E

HAHA I WIN U!

Yong Yi said...

very smart la~ so old still act cute. Pui!