Monday, February 4, 2008

First accomplishment of 2008: I finally learn how to use facebook! woohoo!


Well, at least I realized photo albums exist. big feat k! I navigate myself one. I was looking through some of the old photos n it occurred to me tt I haven post any pics of my uni classmates b4. Not like they care la, but I just want to show that I got a lot of friends.


Ok ok, so here goes!


balcony with prof jeff. the nicestest and best-to-bully prof! hohoho


lit lecture. no one ever listen.


Children's day!! we were supposed to dress nerd, geek, kiddy, or in sch uniform. Yongjia obviously didnt understand. Iz win hands down with her old skool uniform. n hairstyle. n specs. n face.


trust me, they are much more retarded in real life.




Joo trip. (my mother pronounce zoo as joo) this pic sibeh cui!!

2d class


kiam pa bins (thats my ear!)


monoprinting!! i dunno wad i was doing.


Halloween. i think my look jitao fail. too cute already. though i dun need make up cuz i already got natural black mascara and eye shadow. George wins here totally cuz he blends into the darkness perfectly well! cherlyn really looks dead. the rest are just trying too hard. (esp tt mina at the front)


as u can see, my frens come come go go also the same few people.



***




ok, back to present

Avnish celebrated his belated 21st at fort canning last last weekend. Apparently it was more like a mini atas indian gathering initially, even our Idris felt left out. ha! His SMU frens joined later and saw some familiar faces here n there. Games, tiramisu, ice creams, and vegetarian food. I left immediately when the dance floor was open.


A week after that, Weekee celebrated her 21st at her place. It was a surprise party for her, but we were too late to surprise her. This is krama man, who ask her always late for meetings!

me n cousins


14 years ago. :)



Next up, Miss Thailand's bday party! Its the dunno how many time Ive been to Minds Cafe already. I swear I will not go again for another ten years. but since this time it's free, and there's free food, n free voucher n free cake, i got no reason not to be there.



My Korean fren, song song i, proves that small breats doesnt mean small breaths. look how well she blows!



but not everyone appreciates her talent


this explains why Koreans need plastic surgery


Iz having fun with her party mask (which somehow looks like a short dick in the middle i dunno y)


the girls once again stress that they enjoy erected things in their mouths


i shall stop my horny jokes


finally, with the birthday girl. yes, shes a girl.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ehhh...the cousin photo ah..
The old photo ah..is 17 years ago leh..not 14...it was taken in the year of 1990 >_<

Anonymous said...

yy sucks -korean

Yong Yi said...

aimeili dun act cute can. u yi dian dou bu meili! buahahaha

anon: sorry i dun suck korean