Sunday, December 30, 2007

Updates!!!

This post is pretty pointless. If you have got nothing better to do than to hear me narrate about my daily routine and crap, pls read on.

If you don’t give a damn, pls refer to section B.

Your time is 1230. You have 1 hour. You may open your booklet now.


Section A


Woohoo..! My last caroling session finally ended off with a sweet off note! It has been quite tiring but enjoyable la, especially the running from venue to venue part. Feels very getai. *starts dancing and prancing to 881 soundtrack* Huat ar! Huat ar!


My favorite venue is the P Hotel cuz the acoustic is not too bad and that’s when we all can start delusion ourselves and choose to believe that we actually sing very well.
My favorite song is ‘Joy to the World’ cuz can tickle Amanda’s back with my mighty vocal vibration when I sing the bass part. RWARR!! I suspect she actually enjoy it.


Another reason to rejoice is I can start washing the stinky stinky black shirt, pants and socks that I have been wearing for the past six full days! Sometimes, I secretly wear black underwear to match my whole outfit too! although no one will know la, zhi ji shuang only.


AT LAST man!! If not for the perfume I soak myself in everyday, I think my BO can be so lethal and overpowering, it will suffocate the whole MRT within seconds after i step in and everyone will die an instant death. Worse still, it may even corrode the ozone layer bit by bit and happy feet will eventually die. :(

Extremely hazardous lah.


***


After singing my last session with them, I was given a mini bday party!

Woots!

They got me a cheese cake and a gingerbread man soft toy! Abit lame la, but nvm.



Check out my halo! Too much caroling! other than tt, i look so yellow and happy.


They got lamer and made me sing ‘Away in a Manger’ while carrying that spastic looking Mr. Bread, pretending its baby Jesus. Wadahell!! Burn that video! Before I grab my halo, spin it towards you and chop off your genitals!!
But anyway, THANKS for the advance celebration lah! :D

(Btw, Mr. Bread was tragically killed when I accidentally dropped him into a puddle of murky rainwater at my bus stop.)

:/ We shall now observe a minute of silence. will upload his funeral photo soon.

RIP bro.


***


Went off to meet the Jeanie n Jeremy after that and I got another cake!


Tiramisu! Yay!


Leok didn’t join cuz she got lesbian orgy at Conrad Hotel, and Meiyan must be taking her revenge! Bitches.

Anyway, thanks for the company Js. Next year give bigger cake k.



***


My 21st birthday was a total BLAST! WOOHOO~~

I stayed home the whole day.

Yah, I am a loner. Nobody likes me. Everyone hates me. I have no friends.

For those who conveniently forgot my birthday and didn’t even bother to sms, I will take note accordingly.


7 freaking days after my birthday, my cousins finally celebrated with me! No choice la, I must mention this cuz I know they got read my blog! Thanks guys!! Hehe :)

I was treated to Jap food (yay! Jap food!) and we had a great time catching up, gossiping about our elders and lamenting how much our family has split. This auntie.. quarrel with that uncle.. that uncle.. quarrel with that auntie. Liddat very fun meh? Play Mahjong better la. So old already still fight here fight there. Zhang bu da... Haiz!

(Im gonna be so dead if they see these lah)


***



Xmas day was spent with PC again. Brainless Jeanie was there so we cannot go K box. Bobian, we settled at Minds lor. Saw one familiar guy working there, so we thick skin thick skin ask for discount. He also thick skin thick skin reply No. Slap!



I am Always the shuffler.



The girls were either covering or caressing themselves.



While playing ‘Rat-a-cat-tat’. Us having fun with the spy screen!


Okay, very childish I noe, but no choice we really very childish wad.


***


Post boxing day was spent with fellow hallmates at vivo. We wanted to catch National Treasure but our dear Tingshu insisted on acting cute and wanted to watch Chipmunks.

So all 7 of us switch to watch chipmunks lor! Fren bo?! Okay la, quite cute actually. Very simple n kiddy plot but at least I managed to laugh abit. I think I laughed for about 1 minute plus combined altogether. That’s approximately 80 seconds of laughter and if u calculate that, it translates to me paying $1 to laugh for 10 seconds.

Not bad...


We conveniently celebrated Qingyao’s birthday after that, whereby I finished most of his cake. Note QY, its impromptu one, not planned. Dun too happy okay.


Xueying loves shooting pictures at the most unglam places, such as NEL. And I was forced to be in it too. Note how uncomfortable I am.



And i just cant stop luffing cuz she looks damn innocent here.



My roomie, Chee Lam, who is also my army mate! Hes the tank gunner, I am the tank driver! In other words, yah la, I am his driver. -.-lll


Arrgg, my ears make me look like a monkey.


Section B


Nothing.

You suck.

Scroll up.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

.

Yong Yi said...

thanks jer! u finally commented!!
...

Anonymous said...

..

sEtH said...

Eh YY, lucky u got mention us if not i gonna spam yur HP wif alot of unpleasant sms... But kanasai, only 1 small para about us ONLY... i was expecting 1 whole section loh -___-

Yong Yi said...

baabeeboo: first time funny, second time okay, third time lame.

seth: wawa! heng i wrote something sia. I was thinking of just writing one line. like erm ' i had lunch my cousins.' full stop.
hohoho...