Friday, January 4, 2008

Singapore Young Photographer Award 2008

Advertisement time!!

The 2nd Singapore Young Photographer Award 2008 is BACK!!!

Woohooo~~

If you are 13-25 years old, a fervent believer of photographic self-expression and possess a keen artistic sense, enter your most creative and inspiring masterpieces to win fabulous prizes!!

Deadline: 30 April 2008

Top Prize: $5000 CASH!!!

SWEE BO…

For more details, check out the website at www.sypa.org.sg or you can always ask me!

Being the *AHEM* first overall winner of this competition (YES, u’ve heard it right! I am Pro okay! Aren’t you proud to be my fren?!), I must say this competition is really rreeeeaaally worth joining lah!!


  1. it’s a NATIONAL competition
  2. Free one to one mentorship programs
  3. Great portfolio!!
  4. WIDE media coverage! (wahahaha.. I appear on tv, magazines and newspapers many many times leh! you got or not? Im very FAMOUS!!!) -.-
  5. your works will get exhibited at the National Museum of Singapore
  6. Ching! Ching! $$$$$ Five Thousand Dollars $$$$$ Ching! Ching!
  7. make friends with other young photographers
  8. can shake hands with minister, big shots in CDL, and other established photographers! k lah, cheap thrills! heh


Song right??!! Join la join la!

p.s. yesyes! The cute cute nerdy nerdy guy u see in the website that looks very much like me, is me!




No comments: