Thursday, February 21, 2008

Its almost ritual that everyone updates on their cny activites. Though its already the last day, I STILL CANNOT LOSE TO THEM!!

Cny’s getting a tad boring these days but at least I learn something new this year..! MAHJONG!!

Wahahaha..

Now I will never be bored in hall lo! (its like midnight now and I know my fren is still playing mahjong IN SCHOOL! -.- )


My ahma n her descendents.



Chu 3 was spent with usual gang.



in my room after angbow game



We were very satisfied with Jeremy’s expensive steamboat.
Say already all must act retarded. In the end, only I look retarded.


Drawing lesson the following week was held at the National Museum. I was too lazy to wake up early, squash myself in the train n smell hairy armpits so I shared a cab with song i AND IT FREAKING COST $25 LAH!! $25 can almost buy 2 ‘Remember Papa’ tickets!



We reached very early and the museum wasn't even open. So song i, being a typical tourist, insisit that I should take a pic in front of the Musuem.

Which turn out not bad. hahahahhaahha. shuai jiu shi shuai.

ok.

It was actually my second time visiting e Greek exhibition but since this time round its a school trip, its free...!!! Damnit again lah!


I think we spent more than 3 hours drawing but it felt more like 30 minutes. And I only managed to draw 4 pieces! Ok la, better than my loser classmates who only drew 1 or 2. tsk tsk.



I know they are not very pro and quite distorted, but very big improvement already ok!

actually, one of my reasons for setting up a blog is also to record all my art works! But I am always too busy and too embarrassed to do so. LOL. I shall start the documentation during term break!


Hans Bacher came to our school for a talk on Production and Character Design. He is the guy behind Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Mulan, Lilo and Stich etc etc. A big guy from Disney!!! Of cuz I skip my lesson to attend his lecture la! Hohoho.. And I secretly took a picture in the auditorium too.



Our dean is also from Disney. But I dunno wad he did la. The only thing i know about him is that he cycles to school everyday. Cool huh!


My seemingly-simple-but-turn-out-to-be-very-tedious proposal for a 2d project.


We r supposed to install colours onto a location in school to create a different mood. So me n yongjia’s idea is to add bright pink in the grey and blue building to brighten up the whole place! Yay! So gay!

In the end, it took us more than 10 hours to put it up. 10 HOURS!!! No kidding!! Somemore, its not super neat lor cuz the metal railings are slightly curved, very diff to paste.


Tmr will be the presentation.. n then TERM BREAK!!

Afternoon is the full dress rehearsals at NAFA theater.

I is damn excited la! Fun fun fun!!




No comments: