Saturday, December 15, 2007

my first (very long) entry

Hey guys, thanks for visiting!!

I am starting this blog to document and share my photos and art work with all. Hope you enjoy my stuff and if you do, pls spread the word around!

I provide photography services, mainly for ROM and actual day weddings. :)

Pardon me for the very poor layout and colour scheme for now though, n I still cant figure how to add the tagboards and all. Jiu ming ahhhhh...


Just a week ago, I was at the land of the rising sun. Indeed, the sun has not been fully risen - the weather so damn cold la!

But which sporean dun like winter you tell me? So for 6 days, we happily wrap ourselves with layers and layers of clothes, macham a geisha wearing a kimono liddat. The more I wrap, the happier I get, cuz I finally get to look more buff and handsome. *beams*

In Japan, its very important to dress up, cuz everyone else do! Almost every man on the street is nicely geared, to the extend that sometimes I feel quite under dressed when I stand beside them. Under such circumstances, the only way to make yourself feel more atas, and not get mistaken as an cheena man, is to speak english. So while queuing up with my sis for a ride at Disneyland, I conversed with them in english at a volume just nice that can be heard by the Japanese next to us in the queue! After yayaing awhile, I realized a group of tourists behind us speak much better english. -_-ll



Anyway, time for some peektures!








Hahaha.. okie, nothing very jap about these pics. Just want to show off my paparazzi skill la. I like urban street shots! love stalking ppl and shoot them secretly. fun fun! But I not so pro yet, still often get caught by my subjects. So I always have to pretend pretend like I am taking the sky.. the tree.. or I am just testing shots, and then I will give an innocent and harmless look. I am darn good at acting innocent la. trust me! well trained in class and army.


Whats japan without.... Mt Fuji!



I actually got many shots of the same stupid mountain, but i shalnt bore you w them. Fortunately or unfortunately, it was snowing quite badly on the mountain so we didnt get uphill for more shots.

The hotel at Mt Fuji got hot spring one la. Spend so much money go Japan of cuz must try!

But we have to be stark naked in the pool, apparently to reduce contamination. Huh? wad the hell. Full nude means cleaner meh? I pee in there then they know.

So I tried to pick a late timing to go when there will be less people around and it turn out to be.. erm, full of people who think like me. The feeling is macham swimming pool in a sauna. nth much la. Quite relaxing though but I didn’t stay in there for long cuz i think my tadpoles were dying. *sad face* And also I was already having abit of headache after 10 minutes. WEAK!!


here are the more jap jap photos.


fake geishas! (tourists lah)


real maiko! (apprentice geisha) but quite ugly hor?


ugly neh mind, hands also tak graceful la. look at her fingers! lidat wun cramp meh.




hebe was there too


Absolutely in love with the culture there la. Next time I go I wanna visit the geisha house and the sumo ring!! Apparently, our tour guide paid the Maiko quite a sum to pose, what seem like 10 minutes, with/for us. The moment she appear at the temple, tourists and locals all got so excited and started snapping! like celeb sia.. ugly celeb. But only we can get to take pictures with her. Muhahaha..

I was lucky it was early winter, so there is some leftover autumn leaves, still very stubborn, refuse to fall. Oei! Winter already leh oei!














One of the things I must salute the Japs for is their innovation (and crappiness).


high tech toilets!


All hotel toilet bowls are armed with this silly high tech device. Ok la, not very silly at first. I admit I was quite amused by it initially and I kept playing with it! Hehe. Quite fun wad, spore dun have! The blue button is for both sexes. Press it, and nice warm water will spray on your ass. You can even adjust the strength! I want my asshole to be super duper clean so I tune it up to the max!

Evolution has brought along genetic variation, so different people will have their asshole situated at varying position along the butt crack. Some people may even be born with a super XXL asshole, a surface area far too large to be covered by a single stream of water. The Japanese are certainly perceptive of this and *hurray!* included a function for us to adjust how front/back we want the water to spray. How considerate! But this function actually not that fun to play la.

The pink button is obviously for the char bors but still must try right? Bloody hellll, the warm water started spraying mercilessly at my balls at full velocity la!! Moral of story: dun anyhow press girl's buttons. After reducing the water pressure, the feeling is quite ticklish.. but pleasurable la. I rate this function 8/10.

Finally, you gotta press the red button to quit the game and the yellow button is for drying! The drying doesn’t really help though. The water just get blown to a larger surface area, and in the end, my butt still abit tham tham.

It was my first time using it so I didn’t fully trust the machine. I did a spot check with the toilet paper and WA PIANG! Still got sai lor! Spray very long already still like that. ...

Now u know why I say its silly! Useless technology!!!! make gullible tourists happy only. (for the record, i tried it for the subsequent days, but still not very clean. either its the toilet bowl prob or i clean my ass too deep) :(



Alright, I shall end this entry with random pictures.



this is really random. hah



i have totally no idea what the 2 cow-like-cats were doing on the roof. they stood there motionless for quite some time. quite cute right? but i still hate cats.










i like the two ripples (sounds wrong)


this boy was chased by the blind deer


again


my parents dont like tis photo. But its NICE okay


very clashing to witness a lady in traditional kinomo and umbrella, walking down a modern city street, lit with neon lights. quite surreal.


legs need to open so big meh?


civilised citizens. they actually queued before the bus was there!




burberry scarfs are everywhere!


this is what i call personality




tokyo disneyland!


fish market with fisheye lens. heh



And of cuz, some peektures of me n my family too!



act emo..


act cute..


act chio..



my pa and ma


stop laughing at my over the top eskimo jacket. It zara okay! (show off! show off!) But why I put my hand there huh. boyband wannabe sial.. hahaha.


check out her shoes! (but still ugly)



the cute cute ahma beside me really wrap like ba zang lor
Fuji behind us.



Yup! That’s it! Of cus there are much much more photos to share la but I cant possibly upload everything. Some other pictures are at my main gallery www.oronza.myphotoalbum.com., under others- travel – Japan.

And yea, you may wonder why some picture comes in a dark round border, those are taken using my fisheye lomo camera! Woot! New toy, will talk more about it in the next post. Its not digital la and the quality is quite bad.

Wow, I think this must be the longest first entry ever. haha.. thanks for reading, will update again soon!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! this is indeed the longest first entry i've seen so far!
not bad.. quite an interesting post.. QUITE humourous also lah
you must have stolen some genes FROM ME cos i lost mine..

wait.. first to comment got prize to take or not? i want one fisheye lomo too! thanks

by the way.. ur entries at blogspot can still be transferred over to wordpress.. *ahem

Yong Yi said...

waaa first to comment sial.. u've made history!! but no prize la, u still owe me sugar cane money leh. 1.50. dun geh geh ah.

Anonymous said...

hey i'm the second to comment!! i also want price. I never owe you anything leh so by right i shld win baabeeboo. Ok this is crap.(=
write more ok.

Yong Yi said...

yo lao sai!!
thanks for commenting!
ur prize shall be a year's supply of free daiweilina lingerie. :)